A passion for storytelling and the craft.
Juneta’s Portfolio: Appearances, Articles, Posts, Podcasts
If not specified, links without name of publication beside it, the article on my website at JunetaKey.com
Interview with Juneta Key: The Magic of Possibility with Juneta Key, Author & Book Coach
The Write Brain Podcast is no longer active, you can listen to past episodes. I am one of the co-hosts in many of the episodes, The Write Brain Podcast.
Interview and discussion with Juneta:
Characters Wants and Needs, and the Lies They Tell Themselves. The Write Brain podcast.
Writing Short Stories The Write Brain Podcast
Creating Community with C. Lee McKenzie and Juneta Key from Insecure Writer’s Support Group The Write Brain Podcast
Writing Short Form On Medium
Short Story & Flash Fiction
4 Things You Can Do To Help Guide Short Story Structure
You can find this article in my Publication The Art of Fiction on Medium.
Do You Struggle With Structure In Your Short Story?
You can find this article You can find this article on Insecure Writer’s Support Group Blog and on Medium.
A Look At World Building And The Reader Experience on Insecure Writer’s Support Group Blog
Creating Characters & Other Fiction Craft
Active Listening as a 9-1-1 Dispatcher Made Me a Better Writer
You can find this article on Insecure Writer’s Support Group Blog and in Ninja Writers Pub on Medium.
Create Emotion In Your Stories in The Ninja Writers Pub on Medium.
What Is the Difference Between Fiction and Nonfiction?
You can find this article in The Ninja Writers Pub on Medium.
Boost Your Launch By Getting Reader Reviews on Insecure Writer’s Support Group
PUBLICATIONS ON MEDIUM
- Storyteller’s Gambit Fiction Publication (Flash Fiction)
- The Art of Fiction Publication (How to, Thoughts about, and Inspiration about Writing)
- Soul Storm Publication (Poetry & Prose)
Author Spotlights & Guest Posts
My Guest Excerpt and Appearance on The Write Spot Blog by Marlene Cullen Just Write.
Marlene’s post, World Building With Words
My Guest Post on Ronel The MythMaker Blog in her A to Z Challenge Theme:
Ronel has asked me to talk about Author Spotlights and Guest Posts
My Guest Post (CalebandLindaPirtle.com Here Comes A Mystery hosted by Chip Etier.)
A Pay It Forward Blog Hop
An Interview by Ellen Jacobson on her blog The Cynical Sailor.
- Story Development & Structure – getting unstruck, building framework to avoid plots holes, and weak story structure.
- World Building & Character ARC Development – there is more to world building than just creating elaborate worlds. Learn how to use character development to world build and flesh out conflict.
- Short Story – Create shorts stories to use as reader magnets, or promotional tools to promote your bigger work, or submit to contest and magazines.
- Plot Consultation (Plot Your Short Stories/Novel) – get the bones of story structure right and start out on the right foot.
- World Building for a Series (Create a world you can write in for years) – is your idea big enough to support a series, and how much is too much world building.
- Productive & Accountability – creating proficient writing habits to get the work done and finished.
- Scapple-Mind Mapping Finding Your Ideas and developing them – a fun way to brainstorm your ideas and create connections between one idea and another.
- Scrivener Word Processing Software-basics to intermediate using this all-in-one project, software for writing—An alternative to Word and Google Docs.
- Create Your Story Bible – using Scrivener or Word or Google Docs.
- Canva-creating your own social media images and book covers.
- Atticus-New formatting software developed by Dave Chesson created of Publisher’s Rocket. He says it is like Vellum and Scrivener got together and had a baby.