Storytime Quarterly Blog Hop
RULES & GUIDELINES
Wednesday, January 25th, 2023
Deadline for LINKS: Friday, January 20th, 2023!
Theme is optional. Stories should be a speculative fiction in nature up to 1000 words.
- Short Story/Flash Fiction up 1000 words
- (PG13 RATED–No Violence, Erotica or Foul Language)
- Genre: Speculative Fiction (<-definition)
- Theme: (OPTIONAL) e.g. Holiday, Event Month
- Post on Your Blog & Pre-schedule to match host time zone.
Automatically match your time zone by pre-set link for scheduling provided below.
- Story Links DEADLINE to take part:
EMAIL Me BY: Friday Jan 20th, 2023 by 11 p.m. Eastern.
Contact me here!
- PRE-SCHEDULER LINK for you to use here (Time zone match)
SNYC’s your posts with hosts (ME) to Go Live midnight hosts time.
(My) time zone is EASTERN. Use pre-scheduler link above. No Guessing Required!
- How It Works:
Post your story on your website.
Use preset link to determine and sync time zone.
- Email your scheduled link to me by the link DEADLINE above.
(Make sure you hit schedule before copying your link, otherwise, it is only the preview for your eyes-only link.)