Wednesday, April 28th, 2021
Deadline for LINKS: Friday, April 23rd!
Storytime Blog Hop for 2021 will go LIVE on April 28th, Wednesday, at Midnight.
Theme is optional. Stories should be speculative fiction in nature.
- Speculative Fiction (<-click link for definition) Short Story/Flash Fiction up 1000 words
- (PG13 RATED–No Violence, Erotica or Foul Language)
- Genre: Speculative Fiction
- Theme: April Fool or not? (OPTIONAL)
- Story Links DEADLINE to Participate: EMAIL BY: APRIL 23RD, Friday, 2021, 8 p.m. Eastern.
- Questions? Contact me here!
- PRE-SCHEDULE LINK: Match your TimeZone
Storytime SNYC’s our posts to Go Live around the globe at same time. Post is sync with hosts (ME) in the EASTERN time zone. No Guessing Required! (Check the link)
- How It Works: You post your story on your website, use preset link to determine your sync time zone scheduling your story for that matched date and time.
- Email your scheduled link to me by the DEADLINE outline above. (Make sure you hit schedule before copying your link, otherwise, it is only the preview for your eyes-only link.)