MY AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT:
**I DO POSTS SWAPS. JUST LET ME KNOW TOPICS OF INTEREST AND WE CAN DISCUSS SWAP DATES.** CONTACT ME
I rarely do reviews on my blog. However, if time allows, and IF I have read your book, I will include the review I did on Amazons or Goodreads.
What you should know!
- All material should be (PG 13-17 RATED–No Violence, Erotica or foul language. Keep it family friendly.
- I will contact you via the email you supply to let know if the date you requested is available, plus whatever else I may need from you.
- With your post, plz provide links e.g. website, social media, bio, so I can learn about you as an author. *Character interviews* (That is YOU interviewing your story character(s) they are done by the author-300 to 1000 words, as a guest spotlight post if requested.)
- If you need ideas for the Spotlight, contact me here to discuss it. Just put in subject line Interested In Spotlight-request idea help.
1. This is a free service to help authors promote themselves and their books. (**I do not pay for guest posts, however; I allow the inclusion of link backs and social media if your topic meets these guidelines-anything author related, including marketing, creating courses, and such.**)
2. Because of my time schedule, I do not do book reviews on my website. You can quote reviews in your post or include them with the bio to added. Check dates and availability for the Spotlight.
What should you do?
Find out if the DATE you want to appear is available via my contact form.
Let me know what type of post you are interested in doing for my Author Spotlight.
I will confirm details via the email you provided me. Normally within 2 to 3 days or sooner.
Write your guest post 500-1000 words. Include a brief bio, your author name, photo, social media links, and website. Send them at least two days before the post is to go live (your confirmed Spotlight date), via Word doc and any attachment.
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK BACK SEVERAL TIMES: To Respond to Comments.
Network and talk, interact with your readers in comments.
You can CONTACT ME FOR AVAILABLE DATES & MORE INFORMATION.
NEW BOOK RELEASES, ANTHOLOGIES
SHORT STORIES, FLASH FICTION
BOOK BLITZ ETC.
STORY FESTIVAL OR BLOG HOP
REQUEST AN AUTHOR INTERVIEW WITH ME
WORD COUNT ON ALL GUEST AND SPECIALTY POST:
500 to 1000 words: should not exceed 1000 words: preference is 300 to 800, but 1000 acceptable. (If for some reason you really feel it needs to go over, email me.) Tour post, anthology with multi-authors, and book blast are exceptions.
ABOUT ALL THINGS FICTION
THE WRITING CRAFT
THE WRITING INDUSTRY E.G. HOW TO’S AND INFORMATIONAL’S REFERENCE COPYWRITING, MARKETING, PUBLISHING,
PROMOTION, ADS, BLURBS, PITCH, QUERY LETTERS, SOCIAL MEDIA, HOW TO SELL MORE BOOKS, BLOGGING,
JOURNALING OR CREATING JOURNALS, BLOGGING, FREELANCE WRITING, FINDING YOUR MARKET E.G. JOBS, CREATING ONLINE COURSES,
FINDING YOUR NICHE, NO CONTENT PUBLISHING, FINDING AND TARGETING YOUR AUDIENCE AND SO ON
SPECIALTY POSTS: (WRITTEN BY THE SPOTLIGHT AUTHOR)
CAST YOUR CHARACTERS
INTERVIEW YOUR CHARACTER (CHARACTER INTERVIEW-YOU WRITE THE INTERVIEW AND SEND TO ME)
INTRODUCE YOUR MUSE
WRITING RITUALS & INSPIRATION
WHY YOU WRITE-YOUR JOURNEY ETC.
INDIE PUBLISHING VS TRADITIONAL OR HYBRID
HOW TO SUCCEED AS A FREELANCE WRITER-BLOGGER-AUTHOR-ENTREPRENEUR
PROMOTE A WEBINAR OR MINI WORKSHOP OFFERING HELP, AID OR TEACHING TIPS
Don’t know what to do? Need a suggestion? EMAIL ME HERE
NOTE: THINGS YOU MIGHT NEED TO SEND ME WITH POST:
- YOUR WEBSITE LINKS
- AUTHOR PHOTO
- AUTHOR BIO (BRIEF & LONG)
- SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS E. G. FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE+, GOODREADS, LINKEDIN ECT.
- FAN PAGES YOU WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE.
- AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE, IF YOU WANT IT INCLUDED.
- BOOK COVERS, BANNERS & ARTWORK CONNECTED TO BOOK
- BOOK BLURBS
- ARE YOU DOING A BLOG TOUR OR BLOG HOP? LINKS TO INFO, BANNERS, OR ANY ARTWORK CONNECTED TO THAT.
- SPONSORING A CONTEST OR GIVEAWAY CONNECTED TO YOUR BOOK RELEASE? LINKS/ENTRY LINKS.
- DATE YOU WANT YOUR POST TO GO LIVE, SO I CAN CHECK MY SCHEDULE TO SEE IF DATE REQUESTED IF AVAILABLE. EMAIL ME HERE