I’ve Been Nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award
_Okoto Enigma is the creator of this award.
A FUN BLOG HOP
I’d like to thank Ronel Janse Van Vuuren at Ronel the Mythmaker ~ Life as a South African writer for this nomination. I love Ronel’s blog. It is full of information about legend, folklore, and fairies. You should check it out.
Rule 1: Put the award logo/image on your blog. (ABOVE)
Rule 2: List the rules. (You’re Reading Them)
Rule 3: Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Ronel-ABOVE)
Rule 4: Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (ABOVE under LOGO)
Rule 5: Tell your readers three things about yourself.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I recently started posting articles, stories, and poetry on Medium. I’ve had over 1200 views, 850 reads and 312 recommends since I started doing this on May 1st, 2017. 31 post in May is the goal.
- I love to Bullet Journal. This system was a breakthrough for me and I use it every day now. My productivity has increased.
- My favorite writing communities are Insecure Writer’s Support Group, Holly Lisle writing class forums, Shanta Grime’s Ninja Writer’s, My regional NaNoWriMo FBgroup Lake Writers, Nick Stephenson 1st 10k Readers, Mark Dawson SPF: 101, and K. M. Weiland’s Wordplayers.
Rule 6: You have to nominate a bunch of people (some say 5 others say 20).
- Angela Woolridge
- J. Q. Rose
- Marie Lavender
- Megan Morgan
- Anyone that would like to join us, Consider yourself nominated.
Rule 7: Notify your nominees. (Done.)
Rule 8: Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, one weird or funny question.
- If you could get a redo on ONE thing in your life without impunity, what would it be?
- If you had three wishes, what would your THIRD wish be?
- Describe your “true self” in three words.
- If you were a Star Wars character, who would you be? Can be anyone in old, new or expanded universe, but you cannot take a test to find out. Who do you see yourself as? If you don’t know Star Wars, use Lord of the Rings, or Pirates of the Caribbean or Harry Potter as a substitute only if you are not familiar with Star Wars. I know, not everyone is as crazy about it as I am.
- If you had the opportunity to know your future, would you? Why or Why not?
Rule 9: Share a link to your best post.
Bullet Journal or Creating Characters using Astrology or What Makes A Good Flash Fiction Piece I’m not sure which they are about equal in views.
ANSWERING RONEL’S 5 QUESTIONS
- Who is your favourite author and why? I have at least 5 that are equal, but I am going to pick Nalini Singh. Her Psy-Changling series. It is an intricate and complicated world. It has a bit of everything, shifters, psychic powers, complicated enemies, and the darknet. Her characters are fascinating and deep. My 2nd pick Jayne Ann Krentz’s world of Harmony–love the dust bunnies.
- What are you reading right now? Would you recommend it? Keeper: A Paranormal Romance by Belle Bray and Thunderstruck which I am beta reading by Belle Bray soon to be released. Highly recommend, if you like Sherrilyn Kenyon, Nalini Singh, and similar.
- How long have you been blogging? Since 2012 off and on, and steady since 2014.
- Which four fictional characters would you invite to a dinner party and why? Thrawn from the Star Wars expanded universe. I find him fascinating as a villain as he has no superpower, but I would love to hear his mental process of reading a culture through their art. Wedge Antilles from Star Wars X-Wing series because I want to be an x-wing pilot and I love that character. Jane Yellowrock from Faith Hunter’s series of the same name. I find her fascinating as she is a shifter but not in the normal sense we have come to know because she shares her soul with another entity, a big cat. JoAnne Walker Urban Shaman (The Walker Papers) by C. E. Murphy another character I find fascinating in the way the authors uses this type of magic for the heroine.
- What would your supervillain name be? Karmacrusher
i love that you invited star wars characters to dine – i love that universe!
what a fun award/blog hop
and congrats on Medium progress and views – that’s awesome!
Tara Tyler Talks
Ok, done mine!
Pingback: I’ve been awarded a blog nomination | Angela Wooldridge
Congrats on the pretty award! I really could get behind using a Bullet Journal. 🙂
Cool post 🙂 I’ll have to get my thinking hat on… hmm.. which star wars character…
Brave of you to invite a villain to dinner… 😉
What a fun post! Medium sounds cool; I’ll have to check it out. Love your villan name.
What fun! Loved your answers to the questions. Thanks for nominating me!
Congratulations. If you locate X-Wing training, let me know. Thanks for including the IWSG and I’ll have to check out Medium.
Congratulations, Juneta. Sounds like a fun award.
Kudos on your achievements on Medium 🙂 Love your answers.