After The Final Draft: Blurbs, Formatting, Query Letters
Updated & Organized 12/16/2015 This page is 1 of 9 contents pages reworked from one single page to several for readability and accessibility.
- Dissecting The Blurb: It’s A Formula, Not A Torture Instrument TARA SPARLING on Tara Sparling writes
CONNECTING WITH YOUR READERS
- Your readers want YOU to know they exist. Find out what deep connection is and why it is important. Read about connection here–>How to Create a Deep Connection with Your Prospects and Customers by Copyblogger
- The Force Awakens Star Wars VII premiered in theaters DEC 17th 2015, USA. Find out what this writer had to say about the lesson she learned. Lessons From The Force by Fiction Editor Beth Hill The Editors Blog
- Engage Readers—Feed Them Tasty Fiction by Beth Hill on The Editor’s Blog
- From IWSG blog EPub Formatting and Beyond by L. Diane Wolfe
- The Complete Guide to Query Letters That Get Manuscript Requests by Jane Friedman
BOOK SALE CYCLES
KINDLE INFORMATION FOR WRITERS, GOODREADS, GIVEAWAYS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Kindle e-book Giveaways now at Amazon (#AmazonGiveaways for #ebooks) chrismcmullen
- Check out Kindle Scout for Writer’s and Readers
- Chris McMullen on his experience with Amazon and Goodreads giveaways.
- Warning Messages for Errors in Amazon Kindle e-Books by Chris McMullen Writing Publishing & Marketing Ideas