RULES & GUIDELINES
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27TH, 2021
Deadline for LINKS: Friday, October 22nd!
Storytime Blog Hop for 2021 will go LIVE on
October 27th, Wednesday, at Midnight.
Sync your blogs, instructions below.
Theme is optional. Stories should be a speculative fiction in nature. October theme Halloween.
- Short Story/Flash Fiction up 1000 words
- (PG13 RATED–No Violence, Erotica or Foul Language)
- Genre: Speculative Fiction (<-definition)
- Theme: (OPTIONAL) e.g. Holiday, Event Month
- Post on Your Blog & Pre-schedule to match host time zone.
Automatically match your time zone by pre-set link for scheduling provided below.
- Story Links DEADLINE to take part:
EMAIL Me BY: October 22nd, Friday, 2021, 8 p.m. Eastern.
Include your LINK to your story, your story name, and your author name in the email you send to me by the deadline.
- You need to state that you are taking part in the Storytime Quarterly Blog Hop and include the logo with the list of participates you will receive from me, after I receive all links and format the list to be added. I will email the list to you to add underneath your story so we can move easily from story to story. Questions, email me.
Contact me here!
- PRE-SCHEDULE LINK (Time zone match)
SNYC’s your posts with the host’s time zone, (ME) to Go Live midnight hosts time.
(My) time zone is EASTERN. Use pre-scheduler link. No Guessing Required!
- How It Works:
Post your story on your website.
Use preset link to determine and sync time zone.
- Emailyour scheduled link to me by the link DEADLINE above.
(Make sure you hit schedule before copying your link, otherwise, it is only the preview for your eyes-only link.)