MUST-Pre-schedule post to go live with other participants
We preschedule our post because many authors are in different time zones around the world. In order to keep the hop stories coherent and cohesive for the reader’s convenience to easily read through in one sitting, we all schedule our post to go live at the same time. We synchronize our different time zones to match that month’s blog hop ’s host or hostess’s time zone.
What you need to know:
- Post times will match the HOSTS time zone.
- Pre-set Time Converter Link will be provided for each blog hop.
- There is no signup form yet. Receipt of your story link is your signup & us trusting content meets guidelines.
- Any story post link that is not LIVE will be removed, after notification if not corrected asap. Make sure you give us good email contact for you that you check.
- You must provide an email for contact so the notification can be made if there is a problem.
***October 31st, 2018, Wednesday HOP Details ***
STORY LINKS DUE ON THE 24TH of October
Choose your preset time zone below.
We’re using midnight in the host/hostess timezone as your sync time. (Host/Hostess TBA each hop) FIND your Time Zone — Converter Preset. Let’s coordinate our times — Select from the drop-down menu after you click the link.