Disposal by Tara Tyler
Book Three in the Pop Travel SF –Techno Series
Though we should all be thankful and count our blessings daily, Thanksgiving is that special time of year when it’s Mandatory! So, today I’m going to talk about one of the things I’m most thankful for…
Besides the Big 3–God, Family, and Friends–I’m very thankful for My Writing Journey! I’ve been very blessed to discover this productive outlet, even later in life… And I continue to be thankful as it continues!
- I’m thankful for the desire, ability, and perseverance to write
- I’m thankful for my critique partners, beta readers, and reviewers – feedback is essential
- I’m thankful for rejection letters and constructive criticism – seriously!
- If something is too easy, it can’t be appreciated
- And if no one tells me what I could be doing better, how will I improve?
- I’m thankful for my publishing crew – so blessed to have them
- I’m thankful for my writing friends – I would never have survived this journey without their encouragement and support
What extra things are you thankful for this year?
And one more… Thanks so much Juneta, for hosting me and supporting my latest release. I really appreciate you always being there for me. I hope we can meet in person some day!
DISPOSAL by Tara Tyler
Pop Travel, Book Three
Cooper and Geri are finally in a good place, but their bliss is short-lived when Cooper’s rebellious nephew Jimmy moves in with them for a summer internship. He hits the town hard and thinks he’s found the girl of his dreams in an fiery, exotic beauty. Against all words of warning, he pursues her and ends up getting kidnapped by her powerful Drug Lord father. Geri tracks him down, but gets herself kidnapped as well.
Now it’s up to Cooper to use all his resources to save them, including the hot homicide detective Geri secretly despises, and the latest sketchy gadgets his genius friend Hasan offers him to field-test. Sure, why not? Cooper will do anything to get his family back.
About the Author:
Tara Tyler is a math teacher who writes to share her passion for reading with others. She loves dogs, coffee, and is the lazy housewife, living in a world of boys with three sons and a coach husband. Join her for an adventure!
To join in the celebration, take Tara Tyler’s SURVEY– which will automatically enter you for a PRIZE! Drawing and winners announced on December 15th.
Here is the DISPOSAL blog tour schedule:
FRI, NOV 17 – Tyrean Martinson – 5 Things that will get you published!
MON, DEC 11 – C. Lee McKenzie –