COURSES FOR WRITERS
- How To Write Flash Fiction That Doesn’t Suck – Holly Lisle Free 3-week course
- How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School For Writers – Holly Lisle
- How To Write A Series – Holly Lisle
- How To Revise Your Novel – Holly Lisle
- Nick Stephenson Story Engine with – Author Joe Nassise
- Learn Scrivener Fast – Michael Joseph (Scrivener Software Use Course)
- First 10k Readers – Nick Stephenson
Affiliate association will be MARKED. Affiliate means I could receive compensation if you use my link. At this time, I am an affiliate to only one–Holly Lisle’s writing courses which I have marked. I recommend these things whether you use my link or not, feel free to google it for yourself.
Holly Lisle affiliate program is under reconstruction so no active affiliate links list. You can learn more about her courses here at this non-affiliate link. Holly Lisle’s Writing Classes. And/Or Take her FREE 3-week Flash Fiction Course.
- StoriesToGo Sean Platt, Johnny B. Truant, and Dave Wright bring you stories to go. They give you the story. You keep the rights and (the royalties.) New!
- HOLLY LISLE WRITING COURSES highly recommended & used by ME Her 3 Big Courses: How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School For Writers, How To Revise Your Novel, How To Write A Series, and many shorter specific skill courses, plus a Free 3-week Flash Fiction Course.
- Nick Stephenson & Joe Nassise First 10k Readers/Story Engine with Author Joe Nassise
- Shaunta Grimes Ninja Writers
- Writer’s Digest University Writing Courses
- Writer’s Digest Tutorials This is a Writer’s Digest Tutorial Engaging Your Readers Through Emotion and Description that I am interested in taking.
- Joanna Penn Courses @ The Creative Penn: How To Write A Novel, Self Publishing for Authors, How to Make A Living Writing
- Step by Step Courses Alessandra Torre Ink
- Udemy Courses: How To Plan & Outline Your Novel Using Scrivener by SEAN PLATT, JOHNNY B. TRUANT, AND DAVID W. WRIGHT (the Smarter Artist team) are the co-hosts of the top-rated self-Publishing Podcast and the co-authors of the #1 Marketing bestseller writer. Publish. Repeat: The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success. Sean is also the author ofWriting Online, the writing how-to that has helped thousands of writers. Together the trio has published well over 4 million words of popular fiction. READ MORE HERE
MARKETING & PROMOTION
- Mark Dawson Self Publishing Formula SPF 101,
- Mark Dawson Facebook Ads For Authors
- Bryan Cohen Sell More Books podcast with Joanna Penn, (Copywriting) Blurbs /Book Descriptions
- Nick Stephenson First 10k Readers,
COURSE CREATION & LEARNING SCRIVENER
LEARN ANYTHING COURSES
- The Great Course Plus Learn Everything About Anything