COURSES FOR WRITERS
FAVORITE SEVEN WRITING COURSES
- How To Write Flash Fiction That Doesn’t Suck – Holly Lisle Free 3-week course
- How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School For Writers – Holly Lisle
- How To Write A Series – Holly Lisle
- How To Revise Your Novel – Holly Lisle
- Nick Stephenson Story Engine with – Author Joe Nassise
- Learn Scrivener Fast – Michael Joseph (Scrivener Software Use Course)
- First 10k Readers – Nick Stephenson
Holly Lisle affiliate program is under reconstruction so *no active affiliate links at this time* list. You can learn more about her courses here at this non-affiliate link. Holly Lisle’s Writing Classes. And/Or Take her FREE 3-week Flash Fiction Course.
Affiliate association will be MARKED. Affiliate means I could receive compensation if you use my link. At this time, I am an affiliate to only two–Holly Lisle Writing Courses Affiliate and Learn Scrivener Fast. I recommend these things whether you use my link or not, feel free to google it for yourself.
- StoriesToGo Sean Platt, Johnny B. Truant, and Dave Wright bring you stories to go. They give you the story. You keep the rights and (the royalties.) New!
- HOLLY LISLE WRITING COURSES highly recommended & used by ME Her 3 Big Courses: How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School For Writers, How To Revise Your Novel, How To Write A Series, and many shorter specific skill courses, plus a Free 3-week Flash Fiction Course. HollyLisleShop.com
- Nick Stephenson & Joe Nassise First 10k Readers/Story Engine with Author Joe Nassise
- A Novel Idea Course Shaunta Grimes Ninja Writers
- Writer’s Digest University Writing Courses
- Writer’s Digest Tutorials This is a Writer’s Digest Tutorial Engaging Your Readers Through Emotion and Description that I am interested in taking.
- Joanna Penn Courses @ The Creative Penn: How To Write A Novel, Self Publishing for Authors, How to Make A Living Writing
- Step by Step Courses Alessandra Torre Ink
- Udemy Courses: How To Plan & Outline Your Novel Using Scrivener by SEAN PLATT, JOHNNY B. TRUANT, AND DAVID W. WRIGHT (the Smarter Artist team) are the co-hosts of the top-rated self-Publishing Podcast and the co-authors of the #1 Marketing bestseller writer. Publish. Repeat: The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success. Sean is also the author ofWriting Online, the writing how-to that has helped thousands of writers. Together the trio has published well over 4 million words of popular fiction. READ MORE HERE
- How To Write A Novel In 20 Steps by Jerry Jenkins
COURSE CREATIONS: EXPANDING YOUR REACH & REVENUE
- How to Find Time to Create a Course
- 7 Lessons I Learned While Testing & Launching My First Online Course
- The One Crucial Business Strategy You’re Missing Out On
COURSE CREATION & LEARNING SCRIVENER
MARKETING & PROMOTION
- Mark Dawson Self Publishing Formula SPF 101,
- Mark Dawson Facebook Ads For Authors
- Bryan Cohen Sell More Books podcast with Joanna Penn, (Copywriting) Blurbs /Book Descriptions
- Nick Stephenson First 10k Readers,
LEARN ANYTHING COURSES
- The Great Course Plus Learn Everything About Anything