When? Wednesday, April 28th, 2021
Storytime Blog Hop for 2021 will happen on April 28th, Wednesday, at Midnight.
Theme is optional. Stories should be speculative fiction in nature.
- Speculative Fiction (<-click link for definition) Short Story/Flash Fiction up 1000 words
- (PG13 RATED–No Violence, Erotica or Foul Language)
- Genre: GENERAL Speculative Fiction
- Theme: April Fool or not? (OPTIONAL)
- STORY LINKS DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATE TO SEND IS: APRIL 23RD, FRIDAY, 2021, 8 P.M. EASTERN. Send To This Email Here:
- Questions? Contact me here!
- PRE-SCHEDULE LINK TO MATCH TIMEZONE– we sync our posts to Go Live around the globe at same time. Post are sync with hosts (ME) time zone. No Guessing Required! Match your time zone.
- How It Works: You post your story on your website, use preset link to determine your sync time zone scheduling your story for that matched date and time. Email your scheduled link to me no later than Friday, February 12th, 2021 8 pm eastern. (Make sure you hit schedule before copying your link, otherwise, it is only the preview for your eyes-only link.)