RULES & GUIDELINES FOR STORYTIME BLOG HOP
All Info To Be UPDATED month of the hop
Founded 2015 by students of “How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School for Writer’s,” created by writer and teacher Holly Lisle.
NEXT STORYTIME BLOG HOP
JANUARY 25TH 2017-WEDNESDAY
***APRIL 26, 2017 INFO TBA
DETAILS CLOSER TO EVENT–STAY TUNED!***
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE LINKS JANUARY 20TH
THE RULES ARE:
- Short Story/Flash Fiction up 1000 words
- (PG RATED–No Violence, Erotica or Foul Language)
- Genre: GENERAL Speculative Fiction
- DEADLINE JANUARY 20TH, 2017
- MUST DO: Pre-schedule post to Go Live with other participates. Failure to do this may cause your link to be removed from the lineup of story participates when the rest of the links are live on the day. Info for pre-scheduling here (required).
- Your hostess for January 25, 2017 is ME again. Send your story links to JUNETA here by JANUARY 20TH, include an email for return contact.
What is Speculative Fiction?
Speculative fiction is a broad category of narrative fiction that includes elements, settings, and characters created out of imagination and speculation and not based on reality and everyday life. It encompasses the genres of science fiction, fantasy, science fantasy, horror, alternative history, and magic realism.
ANNOUNCE IT ON YOUR BLOG OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA.
WANT TO SHARE THE NEWS ABOUT THE BLOG HOP?
<–You can use the blog hop image to the left to announce the hop on your own site and social media.
And, of course, we’re grateful for all the publicity we can get.
TWITTER HASHTAG: #storytimebloghop